As I’m a WAHM, and a professional freelancer, I do many things. This means I need to tell people what all I do… often. So this is my “plug” for the month of August. 😀 Please, if you’re seeing this on Facebook, and know of someone who might need my services, please SHARE. If you think you have a friend or family member that just might want my contact information, please send them to my Facebook site, this blog, or my website. As a freelancer, I keep my options open, and the more offbeat the assignment seems, the more interested I am. 🙂
My website shows a bit of what I write about. It is in the midst of a major re-design, but it has contact information and links in abundance.
My business resume is showcased at LinkedIn. This will give you an idea of what all I have done in the business world, and some of the breadth of my knowledge, as well as the industries I’ve worked in.
Facebook page. This is more of a contact me page, as I frequently post my articles and links there, but I also post favored quotes, and just chat here. The advantage is that I’m frequently on Facebook, so I can be contacted quickly through this page.
Although my primary focus is writing, and I write on many subjects (which can all be found in this blog under “My Writing” category in the drop down box on the right, or on my primary website), I also offer many other services.
Some of my recent projects have included:
- Lender Site Inspection (photography and business report)
- Articles about tattoos
- Articles about social networking
- Articles about money-making ideas (ghost written)
- One-on-one computer training
- One-on-one business training (reception and office management skills necessary in the workplace)
- Temporary Staffing for office and retail
Some projects that I’m currently being considered for include:
- Group training: using social media for your business
Offbeat and one-off projects are welcome. If you’ve got a project that needs to get done, but the people in your organization aren’t sure where to start, or just don’t have the time to complete it, that’s when you call me. With professionalism and integrity, I can help businesses or individuals in unusual situations.
- Want to take a week-long cruise, but you own a retail business and need someone to step in and run it while you’re gone? I can do that.
- Need a (Texas) Notary Public available on call? I can do that.
- Need help getting your new business office organized, policies and procedures in place, and help with hiring new employees? I can do that.
- Own a campground and haven’t had a vacation in years because you have no one to look after it while you’re gone? I can do that.
- Need someone to come in and teach your employees (or you) how to use social media to benefit their jobs? I can do that.
- Need someone to handle the social media for you, so you can focus on your business? I can do that.
- Need one-time, basic training on Quickbooks Pro (or Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)? I can do that.
- Need someone to come in (or work remotely) once a week and do all of your billing, so you can focus on doing what you’re good at? I can do that.
- Need someone to travel to all of your stores within a certain area, taking photographs and reporting back to you on how the stores look? I can do that.
If you’re looking for affordable help with an excellent skill set, that’s me. I’ll work with you to create a pricing structure and schedule that fits your needs. Call today! Kim three-6-one-7-seven-1-eight-5-five-one. Or contact me via email at: kimberlyearley ‘at’ yahoo-dot-com.